A company’s ongoing financial maintenance is crucial for running a business after the initial incorporation. According to Section 154 of Central Companies Ordinance, every company should have a Company Secretary.
Company Secretary may be one of the directors, an individual who ordinarily resides in Central or a corporate body that has its registered office or a place of business in Central. To assist our local and overseas clients in this area, Pinetree provides a complete blend of Company Maintenance Services on administration and corporate compliance, helping you handle these kinds of distressing but essential functions.
- Manage and keep the company’s statutory book (register of shareholders / directors)
- Organizing and witnessing required meeting of directors and shareholders alongside preparation of minutes
- Preparing and Filing Annual Returns
- Alteration of Director or Company Secretary
- Transfer of share / Share Allotment
- Change the name of Company
- Deregistration of a Central Limited company
- Ensuring that company complies with relevant laws and regulations